KRATON™HYDROGENATED STYRENIC BLOCK COPOLYMERS (SBC)
A WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS FOR THE COSMETIC INDUSTRY
This product is available in following countries: Italy, Turkey
When blended with a wide variety of synthetic, polar, natural or ester oils, KRATON™ polymers transform these oils into clear, thyrotrophic, film-forming gels. These blends contribute to the stabilisation of water-in-oil (W/O) emulsions, with excellent oil retention and a beautiful shine.
Here are some benefits of the use of KRATON™ polymers in cosmetics:
APPEARANCE AND TEXTURE
- Crystal-clear, colourless and odourless oil gel
- Silky, smooth texture
Stabilisation of water-in-oil (W/O) emulsions.
- Compatibility with a wide range oils and waxes
- Increased viscosity of oil phase
- Easy and uniform spreading
- Moisturising effect
- Positive impact on water resistance: protective, non-greasy, rinse-off and moisture resistant
- Gradual fragrance release
KRATONTM is a KRATON registered trademark used under licence from DOLDER Ltd.