EASTMAN TRĒVATMCELLULOSE-BASED ENGINEERING BIOPLASTIC
BIOPLASTICS FOR COSMETIC PACKAGING
TRĒVA™ new cellulose-based plastic and a sustainable alternative to ABS.
This product is available in following country: Italy
Sector Manager Plastics
phone: +39 02 964 260 27
fax: +39 02 383 007 25
- Exceptional color depth and high gloss suitable for opaque applications
- Typical and functional "touch effect"
- 48% organic content and 23.5% certified recycled content improve the product and the message of sustainability of the brand
- Excellent rheological properties that allow the creation of articles with thin thicknesses thus reducing waste
- High dimensional stability that makes the end products durable and functional
For further information please consult the EASTMAN TRĒVA website
TRĒVATM is a registered trademark of EASTMAN® used under license by DOLDER-BIGLER AG.