YOUJU PARYLS®PES, PPSU, PSU
HIGH PERFORMANCE PLASTICS
This product is available in following countries: Europe
- Can be sterilised multiple times > 1,000x
- Resistant to chemicals
- High impact strength
- Customisable design
- All types of sterilisation: steam, EtO, plasma and gamma
- Excellent impact strength and ageing resistance
- Stress crack resistant against a broad spectrum of chemicals and bodily fluids
- Hydrolytic stability at raised temperatures
- Certifications: FDA, USP IV, NSF, KTW
UJU NEW MATERIALS CO. LTD.
UJU NEW MATERIALS was founded in Jiangmen in Guangdong Province, China in 2012. UJU produces on modern production lines with a capacity of 6,000 tons. The quality of the sulfone materials is excellent. Most products are certified by, for example, UL94 V0 and V1, NSF 14/61, FDA and EN10/2011, ISO 10993 and comply with the REACH and RoHS safety regulations.
PARYLS® is a registered trademark of UJU NEW MATERIALS CO. LTD. used under license by DOLDER-BIGLER AG.