ECOAT®BIO BINDING AGENTS
FOR THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
This product is available in following country: Switzerland
ALKYD RESIN VARNISHES
- Water-based resins: SECOIA™ & INOKEM™
- LM-based resin: SOLKEM
- Water-based resin: INOKEM™ UR
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PRODUCT RANGE
SECOIA™ 3387 (long oil)
- VOC-free, >95% bio, does not contain emulsifiers, minimal yellowing, odorless, excellent exposure time, FE can be used as an alternative with this product
- Indoor and outdoor paint and varnishes that create a top quality finish and line progression; also available in a high gloss version, cat. A.
SECOIA™ 1400 (short oil)
- VOC-free, >95% bio, dries quickly, minimal yellowing, odorless, excellent exposure time and spot repair qualities, friction resistant, can be used with FE as an alternative
- Indoor paint results ranging from silky shine to dull matte, category A
- Varnishes that create a top quality finish and line progression, cat. A
Non yellowing resin to reduce CO2 in your styrene acrylic paint without changing the formulation and the performance.
Styrene acrylic: 1.59 kg CO2/kg > SECOIATM 1501: 0.13 CO2/kg.
INOKEM™ 3309 (PU-modified)
- VOC-free, 50% bio, minimal yellowing, odorless, excellent exposure time, rock-hard, chemical resistant
- Hard varnishes for highest demands (doors, parquet etc.)
- Corrosion protection DTM and exterior paints
SECOIA™, SOLKEM™ & INOKEM™ are registered trademarks of ECOAT used under license by DOLDER Ltd.