COIM LARIPUR®TPU THERMOPLASTIC POLYURETHANE
ABRASION-PROOF AND COLD-RESISTANT
This product is available in following country: Switzerland
LARIPUR® ensures improved toughness and increased life span of your products. This TPU is based on polyadipate and polycaprolactone polyester as well as polyether-based products with a Shore hardness of 52 A to 75 D.
LARIPUR®'s prominent properties include
- its outstanding abrasion-proof qualities
- great flexibility at low temperatures with great resistance to temperature fluctuations
- excellent pressure deformation properties
- resistance to hydrolysis and microbes
- good resistance to fuels, oils, and greases.
LARIPUR® TPU is used in many ways, e.g. in hoses and pipes, conveyor belts and roles, in film and plate extrusion, for cables and wires, in adhesives and injection molding.
- Medical properties according to USP Class VI
- NSF 61 types for use in contact with drinking water
- FDA and EWG types for food contact
- Non-halogenated, non-flammable types according to UL 94
In addition, LARIPUR® TPU offers good compatibility with other polymers and allows over spraying.
You see that new brooms sweep well. Do not sweep LARIPUR® under the carpet; let's talk about the many possibilities of a fascinating material.
LARIPUR® is a registered trademark of COIM® used under license by DOLDER Ltd.