CHEMOURS ZONYLTMPTFE MICROPOWDER
FIRST-CLASS ABRASION RESISTANCE AT ATTRACTIVE PRICES
This product is available in most of Europe except Italy, Ireland, the UK, and Scandinavia.
INTRODUCING ZONYL™ PTFE MICROPOWDERS
ZONYL™ PTFE micropowders are added to other solid or liquid materials in order to provide inherent PTFE properties like
- Abrasion resistance
- Surface appearance
ZONYL™ PTFE micropowders are characterized by
- Particle size, ranging from 2 to 12 µm
- Relatively low molecular weight 104-105 g/mol (versus 106–107 g/mol for standard PTFE)
- Different particle shapes and morphology
- Coatings & paints
- Greases & oils
Products made with ZONYL™ benefit from improved wear resistance, reduced friction and better overall protection. Stick-slip behavior can be eliminated. Get all the details from the CHEMOURS website.
- CHEMOURS offers the widest range of all suppliers.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- As the inventor of PTFE, CHEMOURS plays in a league of its own. The particle size is consistently homogeneous and the purity of the products is exceptional.
There are no REACh problems since all CHEMOURS products are pre-registered. For additional information, consult the CHEMOURS homepage.
Whether for coatings, paints, compounds or lubricants, ZONYL™ offers the right solution for all applications. And all at attractive prices!
- DOLDER has been a reliable partner in the polymers business since 1957.
- We offer raw material-related technical assistance from well-trained, experienced experts.
- CHEMOURS is available for technical support.
- We also deliver small quantities reliably just-in-time thanks to our warehouses in Basel and Freiburg/Breisgau.
- DOLDER has an international sales and procurement network and is represented in three countries in the heart of Europe.
ZONYL™ is a registered trademark of CHEMOURSTM used under license by DOLDER AG.