CHEMOURS ZONYLTMPTFE MICROPOWDER
FIRST-CLASS ABRASION RESISTANCE AT ATTRACTIVE PRICES
This product is available in most of Europe except Italy, Ireland, the UK, and Scandinavia.
INTRODUCING ZONYL™ PTFE MICROPOWDERS
ZONYL™ PTFE micropowders are added to other solid or liquid materials in order to provide inherent PTFE properties like
- Abrasion resistance
- Surface appearance
ZONYL™ PTFE micropowders are characterized by
- Particle size, ranging from 2 to 12 µm
- Relatively low molecular weight 104-105 g/mol (versus 106–107 g/mol for standard PTFE)
- Different particle shapes and morphology
- Coatings & paints
- Greases & oils
Products made with ZONYL™ benefit from improved wear resistance, reduced friction and better overall protection. Stick-slip behavior can be eliminated. Get all the details from the CHEMOURS website.
CHEMOURS™ ZONYL™ PTFE MICROPOWDERS COMPLY WITH REGULATION (EU) 2019/1021
Recently the EU has taken measures to regulate an additional chemical substance as a Persistent Organic Pollutant (POP). The new regulation requires that, subject to certain exceptions, as of July 4, 2020, mixtures and articles placed on the market in the European Union will have to meet certain concentration limits set under a new amendment to Annex I to Regulation (EU) 2019/1021 (EU Persistent Organic Pollutants Regulation).
Based on rigorous testing of representative samples, Chemours™ Zonyl™ PTFE MicroPowders comply with Regulation (EU) 2019/1021. To learn more about Chemours™ Zonyl PTFE MicroPowders, please click here.
- CHEMOURS offers the widest range of all suppliers.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- As the inventor of PTFE, CHEMOURS plays in a league of its own. The particle size is consistently homogeneous and the purity of the products is exceptional.
There are no REACh problems since all CHEMOURS products are pre-registered. For additional information, consult the CHEMOURS homepage.
Whether for coatings, paints, compounds or lubricants, ZONYL™ offers the right solution for all applications. And all at attractive prices!
- DOLDER has been a reliable partner in the polymers business since 1957.
- We offer raw material-related technical assistance from well-trained, experienced experts.
- CHEMOURS is available for technical support.
- We also deliver small quantities reliably just-in-time thanks to our warehouses in Basel and Freiburg/Breisgau.
- DOLDER has an international sales and procurement network and is represented in three countries in the heart of Europe.
ZONYL™ is a registered trademark of CHEMOURSTM used under license by DOLDER AG.