VACANCY AS SALES & PRODUCT MANAGER PLASTICS (M/F/D 100%)
For this CONSULTING AND SUPPORT of our customers and suppliers in the Frankfurt area we are looking for a colleague as Sales Manager in the field (100%).
WHAT YOU DO WITH US
- You will look after and support existing customers and suppliers by telephone and on site.
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers in your sales area.
- You support customers with expert knowledge and technical support.
- You will be on the road a lot (mainly at home but also abroad).
- You introduce new products to the market and help to build up new markets.
- You handle and organize your sales activities independently.
WHAT YOU NEED
- You have a commercial or technical basic education and a further education in the field of plastics.
- You have experience in the distribution of plastics and bring a good network with you.
- You are service-oriented and have strong negotiating skills.
- You communicate fluently in German and English.
- You are good with common IT programs (Microsoft Office, Teams etc.).
- You are very independent and well organized.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- You will work in your home office.
- You get a challenging job with a lot of freedom for your own initiative.
- You can expect a great, familiar culture in which people like to work and work well. Read more about this in our HR blog.
- You will be part of a local team that is part of an international organization.
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development.
Business Team Manager
Tel: +41 41 552 37 27
Daniel Thüring has been working in our plastics team for 25 years and is your future supervisor as Business Team Manager. He will be happy to answer your questions about the position.
Please apply with your complete documents by clicking on the button "Online application." If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL
At Dolder Group, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where every individual has an equal opportunity to thrive. We believe that diverse perspectives lead to innovative ideas and better outcomes. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, and identities to apply for this position. Our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, skills, and potential, ensuring that no candidate is discriminated against based on factors such as race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or disability. Join us in building a team that reflects the rich tapestry of our global community.