INNOVATION IS THE FUTURE
This product is available in following countries: Austria, BeNeLux, Central Europe (except Poland), France, Germany.
Fillers provide the following considerable improvements, which work in combination with PTFE’s typical properties:
- Improved pressure as well as wear and tear resistance
- Better creep resistance
- Reduced friction
- Increased surface hardness and rigidity
- Improved thermal dimensional stability
- Thermal and electric conductivity
SERVICES YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM
- Compounds tailored to customer’s specifications
- Expeditious response and delivery times
- Vast fluoropolymers expertise
- Made on the latest production machines
- Comprehensively equipped laboratory
ITAflon® is an ISO 9001 certified product. Many PTFE compounds are FDA and EU 10/2011 standards compliant. They are used in a wide spectrum of applications, e.g. piston, slide and sealing rings, conductive flanges, seals used on food industry machines and valve ball seats. They can be delivered in all colors.
- Pourable (FF- free flow), for automatic and isostatic pressing
- Not pourable (NFF- no free flow), for press machining
- Mechanical versions (prepared/conditioned)
- We also have compounds of thermoplastic fluoropolymers in our range
ITAflon® is a registered trademark of ITAFLON s.r.l. used under license by DOLDER AG.