EVONIK VESTAMID® HTplusPPA POLYPHTHALAMIDE
TAKING THE HEAT
This product is available in all of Europe
- Replacement for classic metal applications (e.g. aluminum)
- Very good stability and rigidity at higher temperatures (HDT +282°C)
- Very good resistance to chemicals
- Very good dimensional stability
- Very good resistance to fatigue and creeping
A VARIED PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- PPA unreinforced
- PPA glass fiber-reinforced (15%, 30%, 50%, and 60%)
- PPA unreinforced, flame-proof
- PPA glass fiber reinforced (30%), flame-proof
- PPA special types GF30 or GF 50 for direct combination with rubber without primer
VESTAMID® HTplus M30XX: BIO MEETS FIRE
The base polymer PA10T is derived to some extent from castor beans, a naturally-renewable raw material. Ecology is an advantage for you, another the low moisture absorption as compared to normal PPA.
VESTAMID® HTplus M16XX FOR DRINKING WATER APPLICATIONS
This new series can replace typical brass components and ensures clear water in coffee machines, shower heads, and filter housings. Even in case of water contact, it retains its great rigidity, good temperature resistance, and dimensional stability.
VESTAMID® is a registered trademark of EVONIK INDUSTRIES® used under license by DOLDER AG.