Finance Project Manager (80-100%)
CREATING ADDED VALUE TOGETHER
For the Finance department we are looking for a person of integrity with comprehensive expertise as Finance Project Manager (80-100%) with immediate effect or by appointment. Place of work is Basel.
As the Business Support team, we facilitate the work of our colleagues in the business units Specialty Chemicals and Filtration & Purification as well as the sister company Dolder-Bigler AG. Our work covers services in the areas of finance, HR, marketing, reception and administration. With our dedication, expertise and organizational skills, we ensure that these teams can concentrate fully on their core businesses. Our nine person-team is now looking for you as further reinforcement: With your skills, flexibility and energy you will collaborate with us in creating an optimal working environment for our business units.
WHAT YOU DO WITH US
Basically, you will support the CFO of the Dolder Group in a wide variety of projects and day-to-day tasks. These include:
- Planning and executing projects on financial topics such as cash flow or financial reporting.
- Preparing and managing forecasts and budgets for the entire Dolder Group
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify areas for improvement and/or develop solutions to keep processes lean and efficient
- Establish appropriate internal controls and process controls
- Assist in the design and execution of implementation processes, including gathering business requirements, documenting process, and designing solutions
- Implement change management strategies to ensure stakeholders and teams are trained and comfortable with the new processes
WHAT YOU NEED
- You are a service-oriented, flexible and versatile person
- You have a basic commercial education and ideally further training in accounting, controlling and/or project management
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You are proficient in the use of common IT programs (Microsoft Office, Teams, etc.)
- You have already gained experience in a similar function
- You are very independent, analytical and well organized
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A great, family culture where people enjoy working
- A local team that is part of an international organization
- A central work location with excellent public transport connections
- Many benefits in the form of contributions to public transport subscriptions or lunchchecks
THESE ARE YOUR CONTACT PERSONS
Tel: +41 61 326 66 00
Susy Hunziker has been working in reception and HR for ten years. She will answer your questions about the application process.
Please apply with your complete documents by clicking on the button "Online application." If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.