VACANCY AS SECTOR MANAGER COATINGS & CONSTRUCTION IN ITALY (M/W/D 100%)
WHAT YOU DO WITH US
- Managing the sector team
- Identifying new and growing existing suppliers
- Gathering comprehensive market knowledge
- Maintaining and strengthening sales relationships with Italian customers
- Identifying and developing sustainable products and services
WHAT YOU NEED
- Experience in the coating and construction sector (either with distributors or industry)
- Fluent Italian and English;
- Team spirit, organization skills, entrepreneurship, creativity and curiosity
- Willingness to travel frequently throughout Italy as well as occasionally abroad
- Digital skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Extensive and tailor-made training
- Salary corresponding to skills and responsibilities
- Wide decision-making autonomy
- Constructive, dynamic, stimulating, and innovative environment - read more about this in our HR blog
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Country Manager Italy
Tel: +39 02 964 260 11
For questions regarding the post please contact Antonella Ramaioli. As Country Manager Italy, Antonella is a long-time employee and your future supervisor.
Please be aware that an online assessment will be part of the recruitment process. During the assessment there will be questions about personality, interests, and skills Learn more about our recruitment process in our HR Blog.
Click the green button to submit your application online.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL
At Dolder Group, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where every individual has an equal opportunity to thrive. We believe that diverse perspectives lead to innovative ideas and better outcomes. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, and identities to apply for this position. Our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, skills, and potential, ensuring that no candidate is discriminated against based on factors such as race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or disability. Join us in building a team that reflects the rich tapestry of our global community.