Sales Manager Spain
CREATING ADDED VALUE TOGETHER
- Develop and maintain profitable relationships with Spanish customers.
- Promotion of high-tech products.
- Conducting complex commercial negotiations.
- Retrieving and transferring necessary market information.
- Prepare annual budgets and subsequent achievement of all objectives agreed with management.
- Bachelor of Science degree (preferably in chemistry or materials science).
- Experience in the field of technical formulation in companies operating in the fields of paints or adhesives or mortars.
- Spanish and English (spoken and written).
- Excellent qualities of empathy, enthusiasm, ambition, initiative, curiosity and team spirit.
- Availability to travel frequently nationally and internationally.
- Domicile in the province of Barcelona.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Adequate technical-commercial training.
- Ample autonomy in decision making.
- Excellent growth prospects.
- Salary corresponding to your skills and responsibilities.
- Additional benefits (car, telephone, etc. ...).
- International, dynamic and stimulating environment.
Please apply with your complete documents by clicking on the button "Online Application". If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our employees design and organize numerous events. Here are a few impressions (click pictures to enlarge).