LUMO® PUREHEPA14 AIR PURIFIERS
HEPA-FILTERS FOR SAFER AND HEALTHIER LIVES
As the COVID 19 pandemic demonstrated impressively, clean air is the key to public bio safety. Our new partner LUMO® from Switzerland offers a convincing solution with their LUMO® HEPA14 air purifier.
Christian Zumwald (FP)
Business Unit Manager
FILTRATION & PURIFICATION
telefono: +41 61 326 66 26
You are in control
Analyze the indoor air quality with LUMO’s mobile application:
- Risk of virus contamination
- Fine particles (PM 1.0, 2.5 and 10)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Weight: 3kg - 40kg, depending on the model
- Size: Differs from model
- Filter: Absolute HEPA particulate and molecular
- Classification: According to EN 1822 and ISO 10121-2
- Finishings: Wood from sustainably managed forests
- Purification area: *80 m2 *Average reference. Precise recommendations will be based on the type(purpose) of space, it's layout, occupancy and other important parameters.
- Airflow: From 176,7 m³/h to 708 m³/h, depending on the model
LUMO® PURE HEPA14 air purifiers: Subscribe to clean air
Applications include hotels, schools, restaurants, retail stores, offices, transports, etc. Let our Solution Architects introduce you to the all-inclusive subscription plans that give you a maximum of flexibility.
The LUMO® name is a registered trademark of LUMO SWISS used under license by DOLDER Ltd.