Sales Coordinator Specialty Chemicals Turkey
CREATING ADDED VALUE TOGETHER
For DOLDER KIMYA TURKEY, located in Istanbul, we are searching for a Sales & Logistics Coordinator (100%).
THESE ARE YOUR TASKS
- You handle the logistic as well as the commercial side of importing and exporting raw materials.
- You administer the warehouse and supervise our stock (in close collaboration with the Sales Manager).
- You communicate with suppliers and clients in order to ensure, that all relevant parties have the necessary, as well as the desirable, information.
- You collaborate closely with sales and supports them in the administrative and operative aspects of customer liaison.
- You improve your knowledge about logistics/shipping as well as work technique continuously through internal as well as external sources.
- You direct your tasks towards maximizing the profit of the Business Unit from an economic as well as a reputational point of view.
- You actively help to build a good team and company culture.
- You undertake team specific tasks (e.g. training).
THAT’S WHAT YOU NEED
You are a specialist with several years of experience in the areas of sales backoffice/logistics. You have good communicative and organizational skills and undertake tasks and projects for the team. You have attended commercial or technical training, a business school, or hold a bachelor degree. Ideally you have 3 - 5 years experience in sales backoffice/logistics.
You need to be fluent in Turkish and English, additional languages are advantageous. You are able to communicate well and are interested in enhancing your technical knowhow. Your are a good organizer and have basic economic knowledge.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
A demanding task in an established Swiss and Turkish trading house with a good image, a dynamic, family-based corporate culture and the spirit of a powerful team.
YOUR JOB APPLICATION
Please submit your complete application by clicking on the button "Online Application". Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Our employees design and organize numerous events. Here are a few impressions (click pictures to enlarge).