CHEMOURS KRYTOXTMPFPE HIGH-PERFORMANCE LUBRICANTS
EXTREME CONDITIONS. EXTREME PERFORMANCE.
This product is available in following country: Switzerland
THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVANTAGES OF KRYTOXTM
- Extremely high thermal stability in the range from -75°C to +350°C (even up to +400°C for suitable metals)
- High resistance to aggressive and reactive chemicals
- Chemically-inert, non-toxic, non-flammable
- Odorless and colorless
- Stable in environments with 100% liquid oxygen or gas
- No chlorine and hazardous VOC and biodegradable - and thus not harmful to the atmosphere and ozone layer
Added to this the reduction of device failures, low maintenance effort, and the many years' warranty on repairs and spare parts – this reduces downtimes, ensures a long life span, and increases economy. For more information, see the KRYTOXTM product guide.
DOLDER is the official distributor of CHEMOURS KRYTOXTM lubricants and greases in French-speaking Switzerland.
KRYTOXTM is a registered trademark of CHEMOURS used under license by DOLDER AG.