ARKEMA®FLUOROPOLYMERS, POLYAMIDES AND POLYETHER BLOCK AMIDES
HIGH PERFORMANCE, EXTREME PROPERTIES, OUTSTANDING SERVICE
These products are available in following countries: Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland
KYNAR® PVDF and flexible copolymers are known for their balance between ease of processing and tremendous strength and durability.
- Outstanding resistance to sunlight/UV exposure
- Tremendous chemical resistance to a wide range of aggressive chemicals
- Radiation resistance
- Excellent burn characteristics / flame and smoke properties
- Easy processing on industry-standard equipment and easy post-processing such as welding and fabrication
- Extremely high purity for the most demanding applications
- Extremely high electrochemical stability
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- High temperature rating: RTI 150º C
RILSAN® high performance polyamides deliver toughness, flexibility, chemical resistance, and permeation resistance. RILSAN® grades are bio-based.
RILSAN® CLEAR TRANSPARENT POLYAMIDES
RILSAN® CLEAR are lightweight, flexible, chemically resistant polyamides that are easy to process.
- Ultra light weight
- High transparency
- Chemical and mechanical resistance
PEBAX® THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS
PEBAX® TPE consist of polyamide and polyether backbone blocks. These specialty elastomers offer very low material density, a wide range of shore hardness values, extremely efficient energy return (over a wide temperature range) and are optionally biobased.
RILSAMID® POLYAMIDE 12 RANGE
The RILSAMID® range of polymers are derived mainly from Butadiene / fossil fuels. They are available in a wide range of natural, pigmented, filled, plasticized, or reinforced compounds.
- Easy to process in standard equipment (extrusion, injection molding etc.)
- Very lightweight - helps improve fuel economy in cars, trucks, planes; Lighter weight also translates into lower usage rates and cost savings on a volumetric basis
- Excellent noise dampening, elimination of vibrations
- Very good chemical resistance
- Low water absorption - much better dimensional stability than lower polyamides (PA 6 or PA66 for example)
- Outstanding impact properties and flexibility - especially at lower temperatures
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- Tremendous resistance to stress cracking
ORGALLOY® HIGH PERFORMANCE POLYAMIDE ALLOYS
ORGALLOY® polyamide alloys combine the important physical and chemical properties of short-chain polyamides with the economic and process advantages of polyolefins. They are designed to offer improved dimensional stability, lower density and better mechanical properties than PA 6 and PA 6.6 resins.
- Low density
- Dimensional stability
- Constant mechanical properties after moisture recovery
- Chemical resistance
- Barrier properties
- Thermal resistance
- Compatibility with other polymers
- Easy processing & high productivity
KYNAR®, RILSAN®, PLATAMID®, TIEFLEX®, PEBAX®, RILSAMID®, and ORGALLOY® are registered trademarks of ARKEMA® SA used under license by DOLDER-BIGLER AG.