DOLDER BIGLER AGStrong partners join forces
DOLDER PLASTICS AND B. BIGLER AG BECOME DOLDER-BIGLER AG ON 1ST JULY 2021
A COMBINATION THAT ADDS VALUE TO YOUR SUCCESS
This merger of two successful Swiss distributors offers our customers a variety of benefits: We expand our product portfolio to include leading manufacturers, deepen our market knowledge and optimize the supply chain.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
To assist you, we have listed below what this change means for you:
1) Dolder-Bigler AG will be your new partner and we ask you to set up the new company in your system.
2) Your contact person will be happy to assist you if you have any questions.
3) Existing orders with delivery dates after July 1, 2021 will be automatically transferred to Dolder-Bigler AG, which will assume all rights and obligations related to the open order.
4) After July 1, 2021, all new orders will be invoiced by Dolder-Bigler AG, Bundesplatz 3, CH-6300 Zug. Please open this supplier in your IT system.
5) Please settle all invoices issued before June 30, 2021 with the respective invoicing party.
Please see the infobox below for all details. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
Dolder AG will continue to operate in the "Specialty Chemicals" and "Filtration & Purification" divisions. Only the business unit "Plastics" is affected by this merger. Bigler International AG will also continue to offer a wide range of solutions for its customers.
We look forward to adding value to your success!
DOLDER-BIGLER AG AT A GLANCE
HEADQUARTERS POSTAL ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS BASEL OFFICE
UBS AG, CH-4002 Basel
CHF: IBAN CH03 0023 3233 2174 6608 0
EUR: IBAN CH19 0023 3233 2174 6608 3
USD: IBAN CH12 0023 3233 EZ10 7144 3
Valiant Bank, CH-3001 Bern
BIC: VABECH 22
CHF: IBAN CH04 0630 0016 0008 8220 6
EUR: IBAN CH06 0630 0016 6047 0940 1
USD: IBAN CH83 0630 0016 0040 3891 0