VACANCY AS LOGISTICS COORDINATOR IN ZUG (100%)
WHAT YOU DO WITH US
At our company, you will be responsible for the complete organization and processing of logistics operations. This includes the following tasks:
- You organize and order raw materials and clarify the corresponding availabilities.
- You organize the transport orders.
- You monitor deliveries from the supplier plant or warehouse to the customer.
- You create customer invoices and credit notes.
- You take care of storage and retrieval as well as the entire warehouse control.
- You continuously educate yourself
- You actively contribute to a good team and company culture
WHAT YOU NEED
- You have a commercial education and already have experience in the international trade of goods as well as knowledge in the areas of logistics and forwarding.
- You communicate fluently in German and English. Further language skills are an advantage.
- You are very independent and have organizational skills.
- You enjoy working with us as part of a team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A great, family culture where you enjoy working well. Read more about this in our HR blog.
- A local team that is part of an international organization with colleagues in Germany, Italy and Austria.
- A central work location with excellent public transport connections as well as the option for WorkSmart.
- Many benefits in the form of contributions to public transport and SBB half-fare cards to lunch checks.
Business Team Manager
Tel: +41 41 726 19 74
Gianni Baccaro has been working in our plastics team for 23 years and is your future supervisor as Business Team Manager. He will be happy to answer your questions about the position.
Please apply with your complete documents by clicking on the button "Online application." If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.