Product & Sales Manager Coatings/Adhesives
VACANT POSITION AS SALES MANAGER COATINGS/ADHESIVES IN SPAIN
WHAT YOU DO WITH US
- Develop and maintain profitable relationships with Spanish customers.
- Promotion of high-tech products.
- Conduct complex commercial negotiations.
- Retrieve and transfer necessary market information.
- Prepare annual budgets and subsequent achievement of all objectives agreed with management.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor of Science degree (preferably in chemistry or materials science).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in chemical raw materials sales.
- Experience in the field of technical formulation in companies operating in the fields of paints and/or adhesives.
- Spanish and English (spoken and written).
- Excellent qualities of empathy, enthusiasm, ambition, initiative, curiosity and team spirit.
- Availability to travel frequently at national and international level.
- Domicile in the province of Barcelona.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Adequate technical-commercial training.
- Wide autonomy in decision making.
- WorkSmart: Autonomy over your working time.
- Salary corresponding to your skills and responsibilities.
- Additional benefits (car, telephone, etc.).
- International, dynamic and stimulating environment.
Please be aware that an online assessment will be part of the recruitment process. During the assessment there will be questions about personality, interests, and skills. Learn more about our recruitment process in our HR Blog.
Click the green button to submit your application online.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Our employees design and organize numerous events. Here are a few impressions (click pictures to enlarge).